NINGBO KTL TEA CO., LTD
NINGBO KAIGE INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD.
The World Health Organization has investigated the pros […]
The World Health Organization has investigated the pros and cons of beverages in many countries and finally believes that tea is the best beverage for middle-aged and elderly people. According to scientific determination, tea contains protein, fat, more than 10 kinds of vitamins, as well as nearly 300 kinds of ingredients such as tea polyphenols, caffeine, and lipopolysaccharides, which can regulate physiological functions and exert various health and pharmacological effects.
Because tea can prevent the rise of sterols in the human body and prevent myocardial infarction, tea polyphenols can also remove excess free radicals in the body, inhibit and kill pathogenic bacteria. In addition, tea has the effects of refreshing, relieving fatigue and antibacterial. This is necessary for middle-aged people. Tea can also purify water and reduce the harm of radioactive materials to the human body. Therefore, under the current serious pollution of the natural environment, especially people living in cities, they should drink tea frequently.
There are many benefits of drinking tea. In summary, there are 14:
(1) Tea can invigorate people and enhance their thinking and memory abilities.
(2) Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, and gastrointestinal tract.
(3) Drinking tea has great benefits in preventing dental caries. According to a survey in the United Kingdom, children who regularly drink tea can reduce dental caries by 60%.
(4) Tea contains many trace elements that are beneficial to the human body.
(5) Tea has the effect of inhibiting malignant tumors, and drinking tea can obviously inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
(6) Drinking tea can inhibit cell senescence and prolong life. The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
(7) Drinking tea can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaques in the vascular intima, and prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
(8) Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance exercise capacity.
(9) Tea drinking has good weight loss and beauty effects, especially oolong tea.
(10) Drinking tea can prevent senile cataract.
(11) The tannic acid contained in tea can kill a variety of bacteria, so it can prevent stomatitis, pharyngitis, enteritis and dysentery that tend to occur in summer.
(12) Drinking tea can protect human hematopoietic function. Tea contains anti-radiation substances. Drinking tea while watching TV can reduce the harm of TV radiation and protect eyesight.
(13) Drinking tea can maintain the normal acid-base balance of the blood. Tea leaves contain alkaloids such as caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine, etc., making it an excellent alkaline beverage. Tea water can be quickly absorbed and oxidized in the extract to produce higher concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can neutralize acidic metabolites in the blood in time.
(14) Heatstroke prevention and cooling. After drinking hot tea for 9 minutes, the skin temperature drops by 1-2 degrees Celsius, which makes people feel cool and dry, but the skin temperature does not drop significantly after drinking cold drinks.