NINGBO KTL TEA CO., LTD
NINGBO KAIGE INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD.
How moisture is produced: 1. Food due to diet: eating t […]
How moisture is produced:
1. Food due to diet: eating too much meat, pollution in the food, little exercise, yin and yang deficiency in the body, dampness and internal depression, so stool cannot be normal.
Why are there so few formed stools?
According to Chinese medicine, spleen deficiency leads to loose stools. Chinese people should feed on whole grains and mainly meat. Many people feel very deficient if they don’t eat meat for a day. For a long time, it hurts the spleen and stomach. Yes, the spleen is injured, and the moisture cannot be completely transported and accumulated in the body.
Therefore, unformed stool means spleen deficiency and moisture in the body.
2. Environmental factors: Nowadays, people often stay up late to sleep before going to bed and take a bath before going to bed; when the human body sleeps, the pores are closed so that moisture cannot be discharged outside, and long-term accumulation of internal moisture causes disease.
Diseases caused by external dampness are mostly caused by patients who are injured in fog or dew, sweating on clothes, working in water, or wading in the rain, or living in damp places.
In addition, summer is the most vigorous season of the year, when the pores of the human body are opened, sweating is the easiest to expel cold and moisture.
However, many friends turned on the air conditioner and drank cold drinks, which abruptly prevented the cold and moisture from expelling.
How to regulate moisture weight:
1. It is recommended to drink tea first. Drinking tea is a healthier and convenient way to dispel dampness. Which kinds of tea should you drink?
(1) Green tea
If the green tea itself is not fermented, the tea leaves will not be oxidized, and the various substances of the fresh leaves can be retained to the greatest extent. The green tea contains a large amount of caffeine, tea polyphenols and other components that can be more comprehensively retained.
Therefore, if you drink green tea, it is more conducive to diuresis. For example, Dongting Biluochun, West Lake Longjing, Huangshan Maofeng, Xinyang Maojian, Anji white tea, etc. are all famous Chinese teas.
Green tea is cold in nature. For friends who are cold in their physique, they must pay attention to observation or drink less. If there is a reaction, stop drinking. Tea friends with a bad stomach should also pay attention to their stomachs. If they find discomfort, they should also drink less or not.
For the normal group, once the physique improves, you can consider drinking it with other teas, drinking green tea in the morning and other teas in the afternoon.
(2) Pu'er tea
Pu'er tea is divided into two types: raw tea and cooked tea. The raw tea is slightly cool to remove the fire, but it is more irritating to the stomach and intestines, while the cooked tea is relatively mild.
For those with heavy moisture in the body, if they want to remove dampness and nourish their stomachs, mild ripe Pu'er tea is a good choice.
(3) Oolong tea
Most people with heavy dampness have poor spleen and stomach functions, and some people have cold physique. At this time, please choose oolong tea, Dahongpao, black tea and other warm teas to drink.
The characteristics of these teas have good tea qi, which can help promote qi. Of course, no matter what kind of tea, it has diuretic function.
Therefore, the dehumidification function is also quite good.
2. Soak your feet or bath with mugwort leaves: usually use traditional Chinese medicine to sweat and remove dampness.
3. Sweat with ginger juice: sometimes you can use hot ginger juice to dissipate moisture in the body and prevent colds if you get caught in the rain or catch the cold. Ginger juice effectively disperses moisture from the body.
Ginger is warm in nature, can warm the middle and drive away cold, invigorate the spleen and protect the stomach.
4. Chinese medicines to dispel dampness: Chinese medicines for dispelling dampness include: Chixiaodou, White Lentil, Coix Seed, Kapok, Gorgon, Chuanqi Z, Poria, Lily, Lotus Seed, Amomum, Faxia, etc.
Some people who like winter swimming will use ginseng, coix seed, tuckahoe, lily, and red bean to make porridge and drink it every day. These traditional Chinese medicines are effective in removing the stagnant moisture in the body, and at the same time invigorating the spleen and stomach.
5. Exercise sweating: Exercise sweating is a good way to get rid of moisture. People with heavier moisture should not turn on air conditioners and fans too much in summer.
6. Balanced diet: usually less salt, light, quit smoking and alcohol, avoid cold food, iced drinks or cold fruits and vegetables, such as lettuce, watermelon, Chinese cabbage, bitter gourd, crab, eggplant, lotus root, cucumber, persimmon, pineapple, pear Wait. Add green onions and ginger when cooking every day to reduce the coldness of vegetables.
7. Keep indoors dry: in rainy weather, you should close windows and doors to keep moisture out. Pay attention to prevent outside moisture from entering the body to produce moisture.